Olive oil is a treasure of the Mediterranean considered liquid gold for health, it is associated with great medicinal benefits. It is a great ally in the prevention of chronic diseases, especially it helps to enjoy a healthy body weight
Olive oil is wonderful, it is one of the richest ingredients in essential nutrients and that is why it is related to extraordinary therapeutic properties. Its manufacturing process is so noble that directly intervenes in its qualities, is obtained grinding olives and derived from a cold pressed you get this liquid that is gold for health. Not for nothing is , considered one of the 10 most valuable superfoods worldwide and is a fundamental element in the Mediterranean diet, it is the perfect complement for all kinds of dishes and is considered the healthiest oil for cooking and Spice up all kinds of meals. Talking about the benefits of consuming olive oil is serious, thanks to its richness in nutrients, antioxidants and healthy fats qualities are attributed to protect the scardiovascular avalancher, helps lower blood pressure, stimulates the immune system, improves digestive and intestinal health, prevents diabetes, sharpens cognitive functions and has been proven anti-cancer benefits.
In recent years much has been said about immense benefits of olive oil for enhance weight loss, that is why it has been part of the most important ingredients in various dietary News and medicinal remedies.
The power of olive oil to lose weight:
It is a fact that olive oil contains compounds that promote weight loss and also being the key ingredient of the Mediterranean diet Is associated with eating habits and cooking techniques healthier. Various nutrition specialists agree that the mediterranean lifestyle is one of the best currents for weight loss, prevent disease and live longer, this diet is inspired by the consumption of whole-grain foods It is characterized by an abundant intake of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, potatoes, legumes, nuts, and seeds; occasionally it they eat fresh fish, red meat is very limited and the main fat is of course the magnificent olive oil.
Olive oil contains monounsaturated fatty acids (AGMI) that stand out for containing a unsaturated carbon bond in its chemical composition and have the peculiarity of being liquid at room temperature. These healthy fats are associated with a long list of therapeutic properties, including benefits in body weight.
A study lasting 4 weeks in overweight and obese men, replaced the consumption of saturated fat by monounsaturated fat in the usual diet of these candidates and found that decrease in body weight, all this considering that only the type of oil was changed, no calorie restriction was made. At the same time, this study found that diets that are rich in monounsaturated fats prevent weight gain and fat accumulation.
Undoubtedly one of the most extraordinary benefits of olive oil is due to its medium chain triglyceride (MCT) content, substances that are related to play an active role in weight loss and weight maintenance. This is because they contain fatty acids that break down quickly and this makes it absorb better by the liver, where they are used to be converted into energy.Also medium chain triglycerides, increase the production of appetite-regulating hormones as is the case of peptide YY, responsible for the feeling of satiety. At the same time the MCTs have promote weight loss by increase the burning of calories and fats in the body.
Tips to enhance its effect on weight loss:
Now you know it is a fact that olive oil is a good and faithful ally to lose those extra poundshowever there are some recommendations they do it even more beneficial.
- The consumption of olive oil must go hand in hand with a balanced diet, preferably based on bases of the Mediterranean diet. It is the best way to obtain so as to maximize your nutritional and medicinal benefits.
- Integrate olive oil as part of a healthy lifestyle, it is the best way to lose weight in the long term. Use it as the main fat en all the dishes you prepare.
- The famous remedy of consuming a shot of olive oil with fresh lemon juice in the morning it’s a great habit to purify and cleanse the body, thanks to it facilitates weight loss.
- A tablespoon of olive oil contains 119 calories and 13.5 grams of healthy fats, it is important to monitor your consumption so that you do not increase your daily caloric intake.
- Use cold pressed extra virgin olive oilIt is the healthiest variant and a great ally for cooking all kinds of food. , is doing great soups, pasta, pizza, vegetables, salads, stews, fish and seafoodforget about heavy creamy sauces